BPHE, ACE, CFC
- Bachelor Physical Health and Education from University of Toronto
- Certified Fitness Consultant (CFC)
- Personal Trainer Certification (ACE), CPR and First Aid certified
I began my career in the fitness industry as a personal trainer at a leading fitness center in Canada. I soon became a fitness consultant, eventually being promoted to health center manager helping thousands of clients reach their fitness goals. With fitness being my passion I decided to launch G2K Fitness Personal Training.
Testimonial from Chick Advisor
- - He's really nice, but tough. He will make you work HARD but you will look and feel amazing.
- - He changes up routines often so you are never bored.
- - He really pays attention to you doing the exercises. You don't feel like he's bored just putting in the time.
- - If you refer a friend who signs up, he gives you a free session.
- - Consultations are free.
- - He brings boxing gloves so you can beat him up at the end of your session ;)
I highly recommend you try George's services for yourself. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Read the full review from Ali de Bold here...